Sunday 21 August 2011

Rainy Mornings

My body decided to wake up early today and not go back to sleep. So here I am blogging on a Sunday morning at 6 a.m. because I have nothing better to do. Did I also mention that it's raining outside? The soft pitter-patter of raindrops on windows and the slightly louder noises coming from our skylight. It's kind of eerie knowing that I'm the only one up at this hour. I have this all to myself until 7 a.m. when the caretaker gets up to do his usual errands. I know it's not long but it's the most peace and quite I get through out most of the day.
The rainy sky at dawn from my window

     Well besides not being able to sleep, I've been getting beauty tips from my mother. I recently started getting a few pimples on my face and my mother said that it was because I don't drink enough water. So now I'm on an at-least-7-glasses-of-water-a-day diet, hahaha.

Me drinking water, to prove that I'm hydrated enough
(The flash from my camera nearly blinded me in this one, that's why I look like I'm glowing, hahaha)

EDIT: I thought I posted this at 6 in the morning but I just noticed that it wasn't posted on my blog, so here it is, 18 hours late.

~ Aurelia Maude

8 comments:

Julie Ann Lozada said...

you're so beautiful in that photo... looks like a model!

http://xitsagirlthingx.blogspot.com

Preity Lama Tamang said...

u look absolutely stunning even at 6am!!
xx

Costin M said...

you look amazing in that photo. keeping hydrated is important :)
great post. i can't believe you can wake up so early, when i'm on vacation i usually wake up around noon!

Costin M.

mishuella said...

you look pretty ! you know i have problems with water sometimes i drink too much and other times i forget( i can stay a day without drinking some water) - my mom always tell me that i have to drink at least 2L per day :/

all the best !
Mihaela

kath said...

nice blog! :)
followed you! :)
kath

http://www.iam-kbc.blogspot.com

Julie Ann Lozada said...

its me again, yes, you can pass the award to 5 person if you want, actually my friend passed that to 7 person only, i just added some more because i have lots of followers now,,, goodluck!

Style Diary Of A Fashion Fanatic said...

You have beautiful eyes!!!!
Gorgeous photo!!!
http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com

Remember me, Charlotte. said...

Ahhhh i love the small cake of chocolate ! I looove cooking this !!