Friday 16 September 2011

The Sunshine Award



Thank you so much Kath of iam_kbc for awarding me with The Sunshine Award :D !! This is my second award so far, after the One Lovely Blogger Award. I'm so happy :D !!


The Rules: 
1. Thank the person who gave you this award and write a post about it 
2. Answer the following questions
3. Pass it on to ten fabulous bloggers and send them a message to let them know 


Favourite Colour:  Coral pink 
Favourite Animal: Foxes or penguins
Favourite Number: 24 (that's also my birth date) 
Favourite Drink: Bubble tea!
Facebook or Twitter: Facebook, I don't have a Twitter
Your Passion: Probably fashion or other types of design
Giving or Getting Presents: Both of course!
Favourite Pattern: Damask for wallpaper and some types of plaid for clothing
Favourite Day: Christmas Day :D ! 
Favourite Flowers: Cherry blossoms, orchids and roses (I know I can never choose just one thing :P ) 


I would like to present these fabulous blogs with this award:
- Sous ta Chaussure
- Autumnal Fever
- Frills and Thrills
- The Diary of Miss Raj 


I know there should be more and I know I'm breaking the rules... Again. These were the only Bloggers I could think of who didn't already have the award and who I knew well enough to give them an award :) Well, congratulations to those who received it! I would just like to give some recognition to fellow Bloggers and let you see what they have to say on their blogs. I guess I'm more of a follower than a followee (can you say that :P ?). Thanks to my 9 followers, you give me excitement each and every day and you're all the reason to why I still blog :)   


I Heart My Followers

~ Aurelia Maude 

6 comments:

Remember me, Charlotte. said...

Oh thank you, you're so lovely ! It's amazing to meet people like you, it's probably the most important reason that i love have a blog ! You're someone who everyone would like have in friend, who have everytime know how make smile the people, whatever the context. It's brillant to know you ! Love <3

thislittleinfinity said...

Congrats for the award, and thanks so much for passing it onto me, I've just put up my post for it now! :D

http://autumnalfever.blogspot.com/

Sam said...

Thanks so much sweety!
I am so thrilled to receive this from you :)

Julie Ann Lozada said...

congrats to your award! im happy for you!

It’s a GIRL Thing

Sam said...

Hi dear, your comment made me smile...maybe I should post you some of the clothes from there to a secret address?

Remember me, Charlotte. said...

Ahah no it's my friend who have red hair :) And thank you !