Thursday 18 August 2011

New Pets

    I love animals but unfortunately my parents both think the opposite. I've always wanted a cat or a dog to play with since I always got lonely being an only child but my parents never wanted to hear any of it. Now finally, after we moved away from the city.. I can get a pet!!! I'm so excited!! Unfortunately it can't be a cat or a dog.. But we have some stables near the house so I can get horses! I used to take riding lessons back in Canada so I know how to ride them but I have no idea what to look for when buying them.. I guess I'll have to do some research... Speaking of animals, I went to the farmers market a couple of days ago and I bought two baby chicks! I might post pictures of them later. They're the most adorable things ever! I named them Chick and Pea (the bigger one Chick and the smaller one Pea). They're living in a big cardboard until I can find them a place more suitable.
    Aside from baby animal stories: my tutoring has been going well Je pense que mon français est plus bonne qu'avant. So what do you think? I don't know if that's 100% correct grammar but it will have to do, hahaha. My parents also got me a nanny... I know right? A nanny for a 15 year old!? It was a matter not worth arguing so I'm going to have to suck it up and move on. My dad's almost never home he's always out working or in his study and my mother does her own... Stuff (whatever it is she always does)...so I guess a nanny could keep me company until school starts and I make some new friends. My piano and dance lessons have ended until September 6, so I have a lot more free time to blog and take pictures!
    That's about it! Hope you guys are having an awesome week so far and I'll blog later!  

~ Aurelia Maude

5 comments:

Julie Ann Lozada said...

i love pets also... but i dont like cat... cute puppies are my favorite..

http://xitsagirlthingx.blogspot.com

Emily Mount said...

I like your blog! < 3 I love animals too..I have three dogs and cats!I love they! ; *

I follow you. You follow me back?

hoopy-style.blogspot.com

Remember me, Charlotte. said...

Oh thank you ! My sister and me feel like best friend, but often, it's the second world war haha ! My sister is the devil when she want !

thislittleinfinity said...

Thanks so much for the sweet comment, and thanks for following me too! I've followed you too, I love your blog, you post interesting stuff :)

Chick and Pea are such adorable names! I took French at school last year but I've forgot most of it now, but that sentence sounds good, I'm not sure about the grammar either though hahah :D

http://WatermelonBoats.blogspot.com

thislittleinfinity said...

Sorry about misclicking for the follower by the way, I'm pretty sure I'm following now? I'm just getting used to blogspot, thanks for the reminder! :)