Thursday 1 September 2011

I'm Back

I'm finally back from England! Sorry about not being able to blog for so long. The weddings I went to were pretty fun and I had a blast! I'll write more a little later, but for now, here are a few pictures from the past couple of days:


Wedding Number 2
Getting my makeup done before bridesmaiding
Perfection with the lipstick! 
Me in the bridesmaid dress

The next pictures are me practicing my photography skills:







I took a lot more photos but these were the ones that I thought looked the best. I was still learning my camera's functions so determining the focus and light balance was still hard for me to do. The bridesmaids dresses were a little different than what I thought they were going to be but they weren't that bad. I really didn't like the hairstyle though... There's nothing you can do about it since it's the bride's decision and it's her day, not yours :) If she likes it, then isn't that what really matters? Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed the pictures!  

~ Aurelia Maude 

9 comments:

Julie Ann Lozada said...

wow, bridesmaid dress is so gorgeous! and... is he your boyfriend?

It's a GIRL Thing

kath said...

the photos you took are really lovely! :)

Aurelia said...

To CutestPrincess: Haha, yes he is :)

Miss Raj said...

WHOAH babe, that is one stunning bridesmaid's dress. You look absolutely stunning... I wouldn't be surprised if you accidentally upstaged the bride, my word, you look fabulous! you're so pretty!

Sam said...

You look gorgeous in the dress...the red is such a lovely colour on you!

thislittleinfinity said...

Wow your bridesmaid dress was beautiful, and all of your photos are amazing! I'm glad you had a good time :)

http://www.autumnalfever.blogspot.com/

Remember me, Charlotte. said...

A big thank you to help my to feel better !

Remember me, Charlotte. said...

Thank you for all !

ChloƩ-M said...

Thanks :)