Tuesday 4 October 2011

Horses

For those of you who haven't read my previous posts, I mentioned earlier during the summer that my parents said it would be alright to get a horse. It's ironic how they'll allow me to get a horse but I can't get a cat or dog like every other person :P Anyway, I'm happy to announce that there have been a few new additions to the family :D We finally decided on what horses to buy! We ended up buying a few, and yes that means more than 1, 2, or 5, haha. We have a few adults and a couple foals (baby horses) who came with their mothers. I took quite a few photos which are below:


Selle Francais horses Coco (female) and Marceau (male)


More Selle Francais horses

Same horses as before

Reining horses Lenoir (male) and Etoile (female meaning star)  

Friesian male named Minuit (meaning midnight) 

Mom Cherie and son Charlot

Female foal named Roulette (meaning a game of chance) 

Female Paso Fino foal named Janvier (January in French)

Male foal named Beauchamp 

Male Quarter Horse named Frisou 

A female Paso Fino named Neige (meaning snow)

Baby Paso Fino named Bordeaux (a city in France)
These are most of our horses although there are a couple more that I haven't taken pictures of yet. I also had a little "photo shoot" with myself by the stables which I will post soon!

It's been getting quite a bit colder each day here. I know I have a few followers from the Southern hemisphere where it's Spring and the weather's getting warmer! I'm starting to dread Winter. I know it's still far away and the weather's still above 17 degrees most of the time but still... I'm already getting excited for Christmas! Hahaha :D I had a cold last week and I had to go to school before I was 100% better and that's why I think I'm still a little sick. I really dislike having a runny nose and I always forget to bring a tissue box to school :( My voice has been really weird too since my nose is all clogged. Anyway, hopefully you'll all be dressing a little more now a days (not including those of you in warm climates, lucky you :P ) so you don't end up with a cold like me. 

~ Aurelia Maude  

11 comments:

SM said...

sure, i'll follow you :)
Cool pictures btw. I always wished I could own horses haha

kath said...

so lovely! i would like to learn how to ride a horse :)
thank you for your greetings :)

Remember me, Charlotte. said...

Oh thank you ! I tryed to follow your blog but my computer is not ok ahah, so I will follow your blog when I can ! And your photography are so lovely ahah ! Good job :)

thislittleinfinity said...

I've never really been a horse fan but gosh these horses are so pretty! You take good photos too - whenever I take photos of animals moving they just go all blurry and stuff hah :)

I'm getting excited for christmas too! Although I get lots of colds as well. I can't wait to get my hands on more knitted jumpers and new boots too! :D

http://www.autumnalfever.blogspot.com/

Julie Ann Lozada said...

oh, cool! i wish i can have a horse also!

It’s a GIRL Thing

Bonnie said...

Horsies!!! I love horses. They are the most gorgeous creatures.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Preity Lama Tamang said...

aww!! thats amazing
xx

Unknown said...

such pretty horses! i used to do equestrian as a child but when i grew up i got more focused on academics and my parents though it was too expensive to keep up a hobby i wasnt interested in anymore. i still regret it! and i really miss riding!

linconnuedeindochine.blogspot.com

Sam said...

Congrats on the new additions, they are truly majestic creatures

Unknown said...

Thank you for your comment!

This post makes me miss equestrian!

Hope you'll stop by again.

Linconnuedeindochine.blogspot.com

Romi said...

Cute horsies!!xxx