Wednesday 24 August 2011

My First Award

Jumping for joy!
    I would like to thank sweet CutestPrincess of It's A Girl Thing for presenting me with my first and only blog award: The 'One Lovely Blog Award'!! I can't believe I'm already winning awards and my blog is barely a month old. I was actually kind of scared when I found out I was nominated because I had no idea what to do!   Thank you so much CutestPrincess, what a surprise! 

    

The Rules Are: 
- Link back to the person who gave you the award
- Complete the form below
- Tell seven random things about yourself 
- Nominate 15 bloggers


Questions:


Name your favourite colour: I don't really have a favourite colour but if I had to choose one I guess it would  be light coral pink. 

Name your favourite song: Well my favourite artist is Martin Solveig, and if I had to choose my favourite song by him... It would probably be "Hello", you can watch the music video of it here

Name your favourite dessert: My favourite dessert is chocolate souffle. I love almost all desserts though, like: pumpkin pie, mango custard, chocolate mousse and more.

What pisses you off: I really hate it when people borrow your things promising that they'll take good care of it and then they ruin or break them. This isn't only once though, they make you forgive them and then they repeatedly do harm.

When you're upset: When I'm upset I can cry, write in my diary, think about the hard lives people in poor countries live (if I'm selfishly upset), or lye on my bed and possibly take a short nap.

Your favourite pet: My favourite pet is a Coton De Tulear. They're so white and fluffy!

Your biggest fear: My biggest fear is to not be able to fulfill my dreams before I grow old.

Your best feature: I think my best feature is my eyes. I've been told many times that they appear to be violet (I think they're a blue-grey). Maybe because I'm a redhead, the lack of pigmentation in my skin affects my eyes too? 
A picture a friend took of me and photo shopped the background so my eyes stood out more 
Everyday attitude: I always try to see a silver lining to every cloud. Which also means that I try to make the best of any situation. 

What is perfection: I think perfection is being beautiful inside and out, getting outstanding grades at school, having loving friends and family, and most of all: being happy.   


Guilty pleasure: My guilty pleasure is dark chocolate and spicy foods. I know they both cause pimples but I have to have a bit of both each day! 

7 Random Things About Me: 

  1. I dream of becoming an architect or fashion designer some day.
  2. I am extremely terrified of spiders, but I don't mind mice and non-poisonous snakes, hahaha. 
  3. My Hollywood crush is Daniel Craig 
  4. I love sauces and I can't properly enjoy a homemade meal without Tabasco Sauce (original, chipotle, or Asian), spicy ketchup (if there's potato fries or hamburgers), salad dressing (I really like Renée's Italian or Mediterranean), and soy sauce (on rice usually).     
  5.  I love to cook and my favourite dish is Pad Thai. 
  6. I'm actually surprisingly good with technical things like fixing computers. 
  7. I've lived in 7 different countries.    
The blogs I nominate for the 'One Lovely Blog Award' are:

I know I should nominate 15 blogs, but I don't know that many since I'm still pretty new! I hope you all enjoyed learning a little more about me and congratulations to those I nominated!  

~ Aurelia Maude

7 comments:

MYSTYLEVISION said...

Congratulations! You deserved it.

xoxo

CLU from MYSTYLEVISION

Sam said...

Thanks for the nomination, I am so honoured!
You've lived in 7 different countries? That's amazing!
Please do write about sometime.

Romi said...

I came to say Hello! :) Lov that song

www.romiromiya.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Congrats on your first award!!!
Great facts!!!
Freesia

Miss Raj said...

Lol, I think i can relate to most of your "7 random things" about you. I'm also terrified of spiders, have the hugest crush EVER on daniel craig, love sauces and cooking and am good with techy stuff lol! I love your blog - been nosing around... it's wonderful! Following u now! xx

Unknown said...

cute post!!

mishuella said...

congrats for your award !
xo
http://mishuella.blogspot.com/