Tuesday 16 August 2011

Interior Photos

Hi everyone!! So I promised that I would show you the inside of my house a super long time ago but I've been very busy this past few weeks so I didn't get the chance to. Well, I finally took all the pictures and with out further ado.. Here they are! (For those of you who're wondering what I'm doing up at 5 a.m. I'll talk about that in another post.)   Post 1 of 2
Inside the pool house


The great room

The breakfast room

The other side of the great room

The sitting room

The dining area (if you're wondering why it looks slightly more contemporary, that's because my mother already "fixed" the furnishings into something that better suites her tastes)  

The main staircase
The drawing room

The main floor kitchen (can you tell how lightly it's been used?)

The lower floor kitchen (the one our cook uses)

The family room

The music room

The library

My father's study

The hallway

Guest room

Guest room

Bedroom on the third floor

Bedroom (some bedrooms have bathtubs in the same area)

Guest room

Master bedroom

There'll be more pictures in the next post! Post 1 of 2


~ Aurelia Maude

1 comment:

Sam said...

Pics of your house are truly lovely.