Friday 29 July 2011

First Blog, First Post

    Hi my name's Aurelia Maude (Maude's my middle name) and I'm 15 years old. This is my very first blog, and it's also the first time I'm posting something on the internet for the whole world to see. I recently moved from Canada to the French countryside and I've decided to document the culture changes I experience and the new environment I now live in. I hope some of the things I post here can help those of you who're moving to a new place as well and are having a tough time adjusting.      
    I love reading about other peoples' lives and how differently they live in different parts of the world. After reading so much about other peoples' lives, I've decided to give back and let you read about mine.
    I'll try to write in here everyday since it's summer vacation. I might talk about homeschooling, my new house, life in the countryside, trying to learn French, the challenges of trying to furnish my room and etc. I also love fashion so I might have something like the outfit of the day once in a while.
    Anyways, hopefully you'll enjoy what I have to say and stay tuned for some pictures!

~ Aurelia Maude   

No comments: