Sunday 31 July 2011

Photos Of My New House

    Here are the photos I was talking about earlier. They're only exterior photos of the house and grounds; I'll add the interior photos later. These photos were taken with two different cameras (I was testing out my dad's new DSLR) so sorry about the quality changes between pictures. Also, the photos taken in the evening with all the house's lights on are from before we bought the house during the showing.

Driveway to the entrance of the house

Gate at the end of the driveway

Front of the house

Side of the house with the garden room

Side of the house with the pool

Back of the house

Back of the house and the backyard

The windows (I like architecture)

Goyle (I think that's what they're called) on a part of the roof

Garden by the garden room

Path to the stables and out houses

Stables and caretaker's house

Another way to the stables

Outdoor pool

Gazebo/veranda with a view of the surrounding farm land

My father's vineyard at very extreme close-up; you can see our neighbour's house (the ones I was talking about earlier) I don't know if you can call them our neighbours though, since they're so far away and they're behind us not next to our house 

Hope you enjoyed the pictures! Now I'm really starting to get tired. Goodnight and I'll write tomorrow!    

~ Aurelia Maude

1 comment:

Sam said...

Beautiful home